Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, if anyone still reads this blog... and let you know that I just updated both my blog and my website. Come check them out! The website still needs a little work, but there is some new work up there.

Also if you didn't know already, we're expecting our first child! Check out the ultrasound images on my blog!

I hope everyone is well. I'll try to post more if I don't get to busy with the semester.

Happy New Year!
posted by Anonymous @ 10:36 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger sarah said…

    wow that is great! congrats! do you know if it is a boy or girl? do you want to know?

    i checked out the site, very nice. i was wondering what software do you use? i really need to do some work on mine and was looking for tips on what is a good program to use.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a girl... or rather going to be a girl. We're super excited!

    I just modified wordpress to not look like a blog and function more like a site. It's super easy to update.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Eat More Catfish said…

    Hey Jeremias!
    Congrats on the baby times!
    Your site and blog look great as always! I would love to copy exactly what you did. (Don't worry I won't!) It's a really great match in styles with the website and the wordpress. I would never have guessed that you even used wordpress. I did see a typo in your artist statement about the Songlines work, the second time you use the term spirit-being. It all looks so clean and neat I'm sure I'm the only freak who noticed it! Good luck with it all, you are marvelous!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lizzie... thanks for the input... I fixed the typo... it's just a draft, but might as well look good, right? Hope all is well in the south, we miss it every no and then.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates